You may wish to prepare the following:
1. A certificate or relevant document obtained abroad, legalised and/or with an apostille (authentication) attached, which authorises you to apply for enrolment at a higher learning institution. This must be in line with Polish regulations on the recognition of foreign school certificates. In the case of higher degree studies (master’s programmes), a legalised foreign graduation diploma, or one with an apostille attached, or an equivalent document is required.
2. A medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications for you to take up studies in a chosen field and specific study mode.
3. A visa or a residence card or relevant document entitling you to stay in Poland.
4. An insurance policy to cover medical treatment costs incurred in the event of illness or accident while studying in Poland or an European Health Insurance Card. These documents must be obtained within 30 days of enrolment and not later than 30th September 2014. No such documents are necessary if you join the Polish National Health Fund.
5. All foreign-language documents must be translated into Polish by a sworn translator.